The fourth component of this project is improvement of the system for udder health control and quality of raw milk. Several activities have been identified:
1. Asses the state of affairs of udder health and raw milk production sector;
2. Implementation of the action plan for improvement of the udder health, raw milk quality and hygienic requirements;
3. Assess the existing capacity for the control of raw milk;
4. Organization of trainings for milk producers, people carrying out sampling, supervision and control on whole milk production;
5. Assess further needs for improvement of milk production sector.
Work on this component is entrusted to team leader Mr. Robert Bambauer, expert Mr. Antonio Barberio, as well as junior expert Mr. Goran Filipović. Team Leader in the inception phase of the project visited several dairies in order to assess state in dairy sector.